A nationally certified Life Coach and member of Gary Keller’s Top 100 with a Doctorate in Leadership, Chris Craddock is the host of the Uncommon Real Estate Podcast, a Realtor, and entrepreneur who runs multiple successful businesses in the Washington DC Metro area (and Richmond, VA).
Chris is a consistent NVAR multi-million dollar producer who produces over $2 Million in commission each year. His team, The Redux Group, sold just under $120 million in volume in 2019. Chris has been married for 20 years and is the proud father to six beautiful children.
On Today’s Show Chris Talks About:
- His start as a entrepreneur
- Being happy, hungry, humble & smart
- Being a problem solver
- Education yourself
- The Redux Group
- Spending money on education
- And much more…
You can find Chris at:
- Uncommon Real Estate Podcast
You can find me at:
- Youtube Channel
- @WilliamP2PRE (Twitter)
Books Chris Recommends
- Any book by Zig Ziglar & Dale Carnegie
- The infinite game- Simon Sinek
- The millionaire real estate agent- Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- The art of learning – Joshua Waitzkin
- Your next five moves- Patrick Bet- David
- Traction- Gino Wickman
- The road less stupid- Keith J. Cunningham
- The 7 habits of highly effective people – Steven Covey
- Rich Dad Poor Dad- Robert Kiyosaki
Thank you Chris for being on Today’s Podcast.
**Peer 2 Peer Real Estate may be compensated and/or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links, at no extra cost to you.
Thanks to our Partners- Royal Legal Solutions & Lendency
Loans For Residential Real Estate Investors Friends with a tendency to lend
Worried about protecting your assets? Let Royal Legal Solutions help
Please go to Apple Podcasts look for us at Peer 2 Peer Real Estate Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review
Keep the momentum going, Good things will happen.
Thank you and Stay safe.