James Nelson is Principal and Head of Tri-State Investment Sales in Avison Young’s New York City office where he leads a group of three dozen professionals in the sale of multi-family, office, development and retail properties. Throughout his 20-year career, James has been involved in the sale of over 400 properties and loans with an aggregate value of over $4 billion.
Let’s Thank REDinNYC Sponsor’s
- Carlo Seneca from C&A Seneca Construction
- Vince Soriero from Propery Shark
- Laura Rivera from Champion Elevator
- Benny Redza from Skyline Scaffolding
- Amit Persaud from View
- Yahya Mushtaq from Ecosafety
- Michael Zysman from City Bay Capital
- Tarek Zhouri from Hydrotech Environmental
- Shoka Mamedov from Remax 100
- John Delafuente from Realestate Prints
On Today’s Show James discusses
- Getting in to real estate
- James’ first deal
- Office market conditions
- Retail market conditions
- Multifamily conditions
- How the pandemic affected his business
- And much more………………
Books James Recommend
- Real Estate Investing (how to succeed in any market) -Coming soon by James Nelson
- How to win friends and influence people- Dale Carnegie
- A story brand- Donald Miller
- Can’t hurt me- David Goggins
- Brokers who dominate- Ron Santomassimo
- Knowing isn’t doing- Ron Santomassimo
- Thrive – Blaine Strickland
- Adapt- Blaine Strickland
Links from the Interview
- JamesNelsonNYC (Twitter)
**Peer 2 Peer Real Estate may be compensated and/or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links, at no extra cost to you.
Thanks to our Partners- Royal Legal Solutions & Lendency
Loans For Residential Real Estate Investors Friends with a tendency to lend
Worried about protecting your assets? Let Royal Legal Solutions help
Please go to Apple Podcasts look for us at Peer 2 Peer Real Estate Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review
Thanks to Selman Yalcin for putting this online event together, and Thank you to James Nelson for providing great information.
Look out for our next Online Interview, Check out
Thank you for watching, and please stay safe.
Keep the momentum going, Good things will happen.