What is it that “They” have?

By Willie Morales | 10/06/2020 |

This is a question I pondered for years, What is it that the so called 1% have? or maybe let’s exclude them, because they are the anomaly, let’s focus more on the other 99% which can include millionaires, hundredthousandsaire’s etc. I have read it’s mindset, tenacity and on and on, but I really believe it’s…

Read More

Pick one niche and stay with it until……….

By Willie Morales | 09/30/2020 |

One thing I’ve learned over the last 10 years, is that it went by fast! But seriously,  The reason for the title is what I should have done years ago. When I first got interested in Real Estate I thought I wanted to be a landlord, but a funny thing happened from 2007 to 2017,…

Read More

Bathroom Cleaning Checklist

By Willie Morales | 09/29/2020 |

Article courtesy of Joan Clark : Nobody likes to clean the bathroom; however, with a weekly bathroom cleaning schedule, the unenjoyable task of cleaning the bathroom will go by much quicker. By creating a bathroom cleaning checklist and developing a cleaning routine that includes all of the cleaning tasks that you need to complete will…

Read More

Your Freedom Manifesto

By Willie Morales | 09/28/2020 |

Article courtesy of Mike Ayala: A Manifesto for Change Like the Declaration of Independence, the road to financial independence starts with a rallying cry, a manifesto. Your personal freedom manifesto is the start of achieving transcendental economic freedom (i.e., generational wealth). And just like our forefathers, achieving the freedom you covet will be about casting…

Read More

Advantage of buying a property in a golf community

By Willie Morales | 09/25/2020 |

Article courtesy of Jordan Fuller: Nearly every avid golf dreams about owning a home near, or on a golf course. Any discussions with a real estate agent will likely result in at least bringing up the idea of buying a golf course property. Such homes are not only appealing due to the typically beautiful neighborhoods…

Read More