Is the 401k enough for me? I’m not looking to have that as my one and only income stream. The problem with having only the 401k is Management fees that we pay over the years.
Those fees can eat our savings over the years, in fact 2/3 can be lost. The need for multiple streams of income is so imperative, we can’t afford not to have them.
Here are some ideas for multiple streams of income
- Investing in real estate
- Investing in the S & P 500
- Joint Ventures
- Crowdfunding sites like= realtyshares, realtymogul, fundrise.= Do your research first!!
- Putting a percentage of your income into a investment account with your bank
Books I recommend
- Cash Flow Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki
- Money Master The Game – Tony Robbins
- What every Real Estate Investor Need To Know About Cash Flow – Frank Gallinelli
- The Art Of Owner Financing- Mitch Stephen
Please go to Itunes, leave a review and subscribe.
Thank you & Remember- Keep the Momentum Going, Good Things Will Happen.