You may ask what is Turnkey Real Estate Investing? DEFINITION of ‘Turnkey Property ‘ A turnkey property is a fully renovated home or apartment building that an investor can purchase and immediately rent out. Turnkey properties are typically purchased from companies that specialize in the restoration of older properties as per the Wikipedia page.
Don’t discount this type of investing, if you are a busy person, by that I mean you have a 9-5 job, and don’t have the time to invest in real estate this is a way to go. As my guest Ali Boone explains on the podcast.
About Ali Boone
Ali is the owner of Hipster Investments, a business that facilitated over $18 Million in Real Estate Investing Sales within 5 years. She has written over 170 articles for the Bigger Pockets blog. She’s been featured in Fox Business and Motley Fool. She’s been on the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Podcast show, Turnkey Investing Podcast show, The Greatest Investors Podcast show, The Rental Income Podcast show, Cash Flow Ninja and over 20 other podcasts. Her primary specialty is teaching people how to start a business with lifestyle design. Even as large as her business has grown, she is still completely location-independent.
Some cool facts about Ali
- She was a top secret flight test engineer
- She has 2 Masters Degrees in Spiritual Psychology and Aeronautical Engineering
- She works in the California prisons regularly teaching spiritual psychology principles to inmates
- She’s never had a Facebook account, amazing right 🙂
On Today’s Show Ali Talks about:
- The reason Ali hates being a landlord
- Ali’s story about Nicaragua
- Why Ali invests in Turnkey
- Property appreciation
- Getting financing for Turnkey Real Estate
- And much more……….
Books Recommended by Ali Boone
- Rich dad Poor dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- The E-Myth revisited – Michael Gerber
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
You Can Find Ali At:
You Can Find Me At:
Keep the momentum going, Good things will happen.